The Cyclothymia Workbook:
Learn How to Manage Your Mood Swings and
Lead a Balanced Life
For release in January, 2005, The Cyclothymia Workbook is the first book to address this lesser known form of bipolar disorder. The workbook offers the latest information about cyclothymia, what causes it, and how it is diagnosed and treated. Dozens of self-guided exercises help you learn to manage your mood swings and develop strategies for coping with this condition.
The Cyclothymia Workbook will help you to...
- Learn the difference between bipolar disorder and cyclothymia
- Recognize the symptoms
- Track and manage your cycles
- Discover and diffuse your triggers
- Gain support from family and friends
- Learn techniques that can change your life
Learn how to relax and manage stress with our online relaxation exercises. Please note that this is an outside link.